Friday, May 11, 2007

11TH MAY

SPIDERMAN 3 WAS SEEN TODAY BY THE BEX, THE FON, THE DREY, AND THE RUILYNN.
HAHAHAAHAHAHA. I'm Christophersomething. Fon's Eugene and Drey's BRUCE HAHAHA SO GROSS.
ANYWAYS.
Spiderman 3 was like AMAZING.
Apart from the lame walk-and-"dance" thing that Peter Parker (Toby Maguire) did, I THOUGHT THE "BLACK" HIM WAS SO HOT!!!!!!! -drools-
I like bad guys. Hhahahaha -cough-.

"oh and MY GOD. PETER PARKER IS SO NERDIFIED. me and bex were laughing over all the cheesiness and stupidity of it all." - Ruilynn's blog.

SHE'S SO RIGHT. The beginning when he was watching MJ's performance, he was singing like NERDILY AND GAYLY along!!! SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHA. Then his walking when he was transformed was like OMG -dies of laughter- HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA KICK ASS FUNNY!!!

"so bex threw the popcorn kernel into my SHOE and i threw the kernels at bex's bag and fontey. EH DON'T BLAME ME LA. it's so dark. and i just randomly flick." - Ruilynn's blog AGAIN.

LIKE WTF!!!! IT GOT STUCK ONTO MY BAG STRAP, AND WHEN I WENT OUT THEN FON FLICKED IT OFF EW GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!
We both have a bone to pick with her!! We're popcorned on her for LIFE man. Watching movies with us next time will be KERNEL HELL.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XD

I bought a piggy bank. More like a tin can bank. AND YOU KNOW. You can't open it unless you use a tin opener. COOL. I can SO save then cause it's so cute and I OMG BRB.

BACK LIKE THREE HOURS LATER. XD

Anyways I CAN SAVE UP!!!! XD
Like actually control saving. The thingy is TOO cute so I won't dare to ruin it. XD Although it'll look pretty cute after it's opened hhahaha wheeeeeeeee. Okay BYE FINDING NEMO!!! XD Just now was Supernatural HAHA oh boy are Dean and Sam childish, always playing pranks. XD

xoxo
Bex.

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:03 PM