Wednesday, May 9, 2007

AH SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE BLOGGER POST PAGE??
GRRR.
IT'S NOT LETTING ME MAKE RAD COLORS AND RAD FONTAGE!!!!!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRR MORE.
Anyways OMG look!!!!
-jumps and points-

Let's send some positive vibes to Ray, Bob and Matt

Put your hands in your hair and repeat after me...

" By the Almighty Power of the Fro....
We send this thought to you all....
Lingering illness must go..
The Fro Clubbers love you all !!! "

Courtesy of the Fro Club.
AWWWWWW it's TOO cute.
XD
Physics today. I think I'm DEAD. I messed up like two giant questions worth about 6 marks each and I forgot Ohm's Law.
Somebody kill me PLEASE.
Before Mum and Dad do it.
OMG I HAVE AN IDEA. I'll put the html of the cool fontage and SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!
-runs-

EDIT: OMG YES IT WORKED!!! XDDDDDDDD
I bought Bethy's pressie today! Some cute little metal bookmark with a bat then BETHY in FAT letters then a ghost and a pumpkin. Awww...
I'd show a pic here but I gave it to Ruilynn for safe keeping (on hindsight, that might've been a bad idea), and postage later.
Today Rui and I went heartland mall, then the MAIN HIGHLIGHT was basically laughing about the hot leather shorts in This Fashion, then going to Body Shop and sniffing around. XD We like sprayed smellies all over our arms and were like -sniff sniff- THIS IS JASMINE, NO IT'S OCEANIA, NO IT'S CASSIA BLABLABLA. XDDDDD Hahahahaha, how FUN. XD Then I bought a scent. FOR $21.90!!! HOW EXPENSIVE. And I can't even remember the name. O.o Anyways, I'm going to go back there to buy a set for mum. XD Body Shop is earning a lot of money, especially from me now. XD
Okay I'll go now, STUDY TIME. XD
TURRAH.

xoxo
Bex. (can't you tell already? XD)

Posted by Rebecca @ 6:45 PM