Friday, May 18, 2007

FRO SURVEY!! XD

Fro Facts : A questionnare done by FRO SPACE. XD


whats your name spelt backwards? orF

What did you do last night? Fluffed out

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?hair tips.

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? No but I can look like I did

Last time you swam in a pool? Ugh Chlorine !!

What are you wearing? ringlets

How many cars have you owned? rely on my owner to drive me

Type of music you dislike most? anything you can't frobang to.

Are you registered to vote? I'm running for president !!.

Do you have cable? yes.

What kind of computer do you use? lapfro.

Ever made a prank phone call? I rustle suggestively

You like anyone right now? all my fro friends

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? both love the feeling of the wind in me.

Furthest place you ever traveled? all over the world.

What's your favorite comic strip? Umbrella Academy ( if I don't say that he'll pull on me ).

Do u know all the words to the national anthem? yep

Shower, morning or night? whenever my owner does, at least it's more often than the old days

Best movie you've seen in the past month? 300.

Next thing your going to buy? frizz comb

Chips or popcorn? neither don't like crumbs inme

Have you ever smoked peanut shells? huh ?

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? don't need to over 100 people think I'm great already

Orange Juice or apple? neither makes me sticky

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? MCR

Who is your longest friend and how long? Ray 29 yrs.

Favorite arcade game?world of warcraft but I just watch.

Ever ordered from an infomercial? nope.

Sprite or 7-UP? sticky, sticky, sticky

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? yes a fancy one with braid

Last thing you bought at Walgreens? mousse.

Ever thrown up in public? no but I know someone who has ...

Do you believe in love at first sight? yes

SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON? Jimmy has great hair

Did you have long hair as a young kid? No I've grown since then

Where would you like to go right now? be fuzzy.

Whats the name of your pet? Frolette and Froble.

What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? Don't have a back but i'd say conditioner

What do you think about most? anything twisted

Posted by Rebecca @ 4:47 PM