Wednesday, May 23, 2007

HAHA YESTERDAY.

YESTERDAY.
Yesterday was SO fun. XD
Me, Celeste and Drey built like a mini fortress out of angular blocks (exagon, polygon, parallelogram, octagon SEE I'M GOOD AT GEO) but shortly after, it collapsed. HAHA needless to say, we screamed. Hahaha how FUN. DANGGIT. I forgot to tell drey to bring UnoStacko again cause tomorrow will DEFINITELY be as boring, and I only have one Darren Shan : Demonata Series book to bring tomorrow, I'll definitely finish reading it twise (I read over Fon's shoulder) and be sitting there TWIDDLING MY THUMBS. Tralalaaaaa... Yaaay I got Fon into Darren Shan. I wanted to marry Lord Loss cause he's so sad and into blood and duh, I kinda like that (tehee XDD) but I look a closer look at his description and decided against it. I mean please... HE HAS NO NETHER REGIONS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. -receives an elbow in the gut by Fon-
TODAY.
So anyways, -looks over shoulder furtively- I PONNED SCIENCE TUITION TODAY. First time in my life I ponn-ded. So anyways, I went to Borders with Fon.
WAIT. Start from the beginning.
HAHA we had a bonding session today and shared stuff about our childhood over hotdogs. I miss my kid life so... DX Then on the train I made her choose who she'd do in MCR, but she just COULDN'T. XD I chose Gee. XDDD
So apparently, according to her, we "galavanted around Orchard Road" then went to Borders. Looked at Darren Shan (okay fine, drooled over) then acted out bits of Macbeth from this ridiculously thick Shakespeare book. Then we went to listen to music. Bloody sample only last 20 seconds. GRR. So we camped out at the music section and drooled freely, declaring that we would live here if we could. Will save up for a voice training book, amongst other things. XD Fon's got the damn list!
So we went to buy Coffee Bean after that. Fon got a HOT (for me) Mocha Latte, and I got a quiche. Hahahaha, in the end, we couldn't even like finish it properly and mushed it to bits. XDDDDDD
That's the end of a very eventful (or not) and memorable (even more so not) day, cause it's the First Day Bex Ever Ponn-ded Tuition day and it will be celebrated. XD And YES I have to document it, it's historical.
That last sentence was directed at Fon. XD

xoxo
Bex.

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:52 PM