Sunday, May 27, 2007

-Points below-
The story of the LAUS.. Now, i know where Bex gets her sense of humour.. apparently, it runs in the family.. Anyways, PTM was over like last Fri and it was okay except for the fact that MRS-SAGGY-ASS took a pic of me.. That idiotic, in Bex's Mom's words "incompetant" woman or half-woman(not sure if she really is one) took pictures of everything possible.. She really is so desperate to DO something to make her job look busy.. She's like some failed project or something.. And i don't care if i sound mean or anything..

TOMORROW IS CHINESE O'LEVELS! AND I DID ALMOST ABSOLUTELY NOTHING REGARDING CHINESE EXCEPT READ CHINESE BOOKS.. It's so hard to concentrate and study when the fact that your parents are not in Singapore and you have total control to your life and money to spend.. I wanted to go pick up Mayble's shoes but felt too lazy... So I decided to go on Wed or Tues..

I felt totally weird that day when i was reading a chinese book.. i suddenly thought of Bob, yes Bob and how he tp'd Times Square and so i watched the video again.. And i found a video that someone made about Bob!!



I got to go do something really important now.. But I can't really remember.. So..

FONS

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:42 PM