Saturday, May 5, 2007

Randomness ensues.. Or not.. *Sighs

This is stupid.. I have absolutely no motivation and drive to study.. I studied today.. Like history but like only a few chapters! And I didn't touch anything else! I couldn't.. I didn't want to! How can I have motivation to do something if I don't even know whether I want to have a road ahead of me tomorrow? Anyway, my lame suicidal tendencies are the least of my worries now. I have the stupid mid years to "worry" about.. I don't really care for them as I do for my Os.. After all, the final destination this year is still the Os.. Even if I flunk, it doesn't matter but getting good grades would be nice and encouraging.. On a side note, so far my exams are manageable and surprisingly, I could do the maths paper like 90% which is great for me since I'm a total moron when it comes to numbers.. The only thing I want related to numbers are car plates and money.. I am THAT ANTI-MATHS.

This blog is a good idea, I guess.. But if Mayble finds out about this, I'll get crap from her! I mean, Mayble's my friend and all but.. sometimes I can love her lots but hate her even more.. The things that blurt from her mouth.. If looks could kill, I think Mayble would have died million times over.. And speaking of which, I had this freaky dream that Mayble hinted to someone that she *ahem was in love with someone! Ridiculous rite? But just a few minutes ago, I almost thought it was real.. Ha, like that'd ever happen!

Anyways, I'm gonna continue slacking and watch more Prison Break.. It's like one of the best and all..

And just so you know, this is SO NOT my brain.. Randomness ensues!! It's SQUEAMISH'S!! Miss him, Bex?

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:33 PM