Thursday, May 17, 2007

Say hi to Clay and Cushion

Clay and cloth definitely do not mix since the clay is practically UNWASHABLE from my cushion.. -MOANS- Anyway, today we were creating Rachel's surprise birthday present and we would mean Bex and I, duh! We or I was a little too high and made things a mess while Bex did everything.. Almost.. I stuck in the toothpicks! AHA!

Chinese paper was okay today.. I think P1 was one of my best work.. I put in real effort into it anyway.. P2 was a slight challenge and I almost fell asleep if not for RJA and Ronnie's awesome voice.. I would have fallen asleep! And note to Bex, I have decided to end Adele's misery and lend her the MCR cd and also, Madina Lake who you hate to love.. Sighs, you don't know what you're missing!

Everyone was intrigued with Kerrang today.. I guess they were too bored and Kerrang was something new anyway! Rui and her orange sauce was a little gross during lunch but the slush was one of the highlights of the ice cream.. (huh? i have no idea what i just said) We ate at Macs before buying the clay and Bex came over and we started to do stuff..

Bex made the NICE palm of MY hand look like a pork chop at first but it's okay now.. And her fingers look SUPER REAL!! Like totally realistic but the last finger looked like cocktail though! HAHA!

I have to go study now but here's something


Posted by Rebecca @ 8:39 PM