Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sometimes I hate blogging

See that title Bex? That's for you.. Sorry, I'm in a pretty crappy mood right now..But there is one thing that sorta cheers me up.. Sorta.. Our commonwealth essay this year, the one I wrote, the Bargain.. Well, my Mom had to stick her nose into my business and she showed it to her old NUS classmate and a University lecturer person. I felt so embarrassed.. But apparently, she sorta liked it though she said it lacked maturity but she said I was still young. Damn it with maturity! Who cares about being mature.. Okay, sometimes maturity is like impt & stuff but maturity sounds kinda boring and yucky! And she gave me a bunch of advice like how I should go to JC and then, university and study English language.. Blah.. About some bright future as some top journalist crap.. Blah.. Blah.. Blah...

Have you ever felt so irritated you wanted to punch someone. cos now I'm having this open house thing now at my house and people are just reading what I'm typing.. How rude!! That's for you! You invader of privacy! you should be proud I blogged about you, old man! There was this one woman who is like so critical and stuff.. I felt like bashing her up and she was staring at my posters!! Saying who's room is this and crap.. Why all the walls are splashed with posters!! Hello! And so, Frank used his Super cute and powerful glare to zap the woman and now, she's off somewhere, getting 7 years of bad luck for inwardly laughing at my posters!!!

I hate it when adults say something about your stuff when they completely have no idea what they are talking about. I mean, i talked about that old woman looking at my posters right? This dude, guy, man just walked in and talked to my Mom about some child upbringing thing. Now, they're like launched into this child upbringing thing, bringing things like satan and EMO and turning astray crap!! I so want to bitch slap that dude and torture him but not let him die..

I shall poke all his nails out, dip them in lemon juice and add piranhas inside! Then, I'll tie him up, skin him here and there, pour honey and let loose ants and bees all over him. Shave his head and put a woodpecker there and make him watch cheesy re runs of WHEEL OF FORTUNE! HAHA!! Then, I'll wash him off with salt and hang him upside down, just above a whole pool of electric eels and ask him stupid random questions like "What colour am I thinking of? A) Mouse B) Mice C) 3 D) Money" And if he answers wrongly, I shall drop him lower and lower into the pool! HAHA! Beat that!

Anyways,next two weeks i shall have the ultimate freedom. my dad won't be home and my mom won't be for a few days in btwn the two weeks.. Haha! No dinner and no veg! It's time for revolution! Let the mutiny rise!!

HA.. Oops.. gotta go.. I have to control the dark and evil side of me!

Posted by Rebecca @ 3:05 PM