Monday, May 7, 2007

Titles are irrelevant

Blah.. Chem was hard today.. well, but I figured that the questions could be done if I studied more.. Cause I remembered seeing some familiar stuff.. But.. anyways, who fucking cares anymore.. It's over.. Well, for now anyway.

Went to HMV today and bought the Arctic Monkeys (favourite worst nightmare), Simple Plan (no pads, no helmets, just balls) and my RJA (don't you fake it)! YEESH!! Well, anyway only RJA belongs to me.. Bought them for BEX!! Listened to Arctic Monkeys though.. Musically they aren't that bad but their style is not my style. First listening was fresh.. sorta like P!ATD fresh but sound kinda.. weird/different? Anyways, turns out disconnected was on the deluxe edition for RJA!! Oh man! I love that song!

Watched Prison Break and yeah, season 2 finally ended! Sad.. sorta.. actually not really.. TMR's bio which I have to score if I want to pull my chem which is probably gonna be like a less than 10 kinda thing.. I love bio but there are stuff to remember and I SO have to do well!! A maths pp1 tmr.. kinda pressurizing.. But I think I can do it.. For reasons unknown, amaths seem like nothing compared to chemistry now.. It's like amaths totally offered the fail and hate subject throne to chemistry hands down. HA!

Yawns.. Gotta get back to BIO!!

FON-FOOZEBALL [FRONKS TEMPLE]

Posted by Rebecca @ 6:04 PM