Thursday, May 17, 2007

YAAAAY BLOGGER POST PAGE IS OKAY NOW.
BUT THERE'S NO COLOR DAMNIT!!!
Anyways, tomorrow gonna go get RJA, hopefully. XD
Or Anberlin.
O.o I'm hearing rumours that they're a CHRISTIAN band.
Not that I have anything against them, but yeah...
O.ooooooo
SO. Haha look below to realise what we did today. XD
I mean please, Fon butter-knived her hand and 'combed' it, and practically became a barbarian with the clay and palmed her face and leg and her cushion whose name starts with G and is uncommon and isn't Gustav. HAHAHAHA. XD
It was mega fun. I bought a giant bar of Cadbury Black Forest but we didn't touch it, for obvious reasons, duh. XD

Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is AMAZING. I'm putting it as our blog song DAMNIT. XD <3333333333333333333333333333333 it SO MUCH.

So anyways. Hmm there IS no anyways. Oh yes, anyways. I DID SO BADLY FOR MY RESULTS. But I failed only one subject, -phew- But the marks sucked... DDDDDX

Grr will go and listen to rja. XD -whoops-

MUST lend dele my cd tomorrow, FON WILL NOT BEST ME. XDDDDD
So.

Cheers,
xoxo
Bex.

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:05 PM