Saturday, May 19, 2007

Zzzzzzzzzz

FON NEEDS TO UPDATE. The shooshbag is online on myspace but for some reason she ain't reply or on msn. GRR.
So... WAH today ballet killer again. It's like, Ms Gina's training our strength now, and Ms Shanti never did, so now we're all damn weak. I want Ms Gina to be our teacher, cause she trains our strength. -bawls-
I've. Stopped. Wearing. Eyeliner. So I've noticed. NOOOOOOOO WILL NOT HAPPEN. I will start again DAMNIT you can't crush my eyeliner wearing thingy, MUM.
SO.
Today me and Rah had a very funny voice clip conversation; most fun I had in a long time. We were quoting POTC. Hahaha more like SHE was, cause I was like "Aye, Avast!", "Welcome to Singapore", and "clearly you haven't been to Singapore" only, but she SPILLED QUOTES like a pro. Apparently she watched it MANY times. XDDDDD It was SO fun. XD Oh. I'm supposed to sing for her tomorrow. Ooer. O.O
AH Ruilynn framed her Phantom Of The Opera poster too! DDDDX MY IDEA. But she said "YOU DIDN'T COPYRIGHT IT!!" Oh well... You win some, you lose some.
Argh my keyboard is making a very loud noise. And mum and dad are sleeping right behind me. Ooer...
HAHA I realised Ruilynn's font hasn't changed since four years ago. Think I'll go tell her. -runs to tell-
YAAY my mindblock from earlier has vanished. But the sarky bit is that I'll never get to know the answer. Oh well. I can't even remember the problem. XD
HAHA SHE GOT THE ANSWER. CHALLENGE. XD She wants to go through challenges, like the one she's encouraging me to go through now, wtf... Typing in a room with sleeping parents, one of whom doesn't sleep soundly. ARGH. She can take her bloody challenge and stuff it up a Captain AssRape's arse. He'd like that, oh yes.
I told Rui. She said we couldn't see the font she uses so she had to keep that old one. Then she said lousy. Then I made her explain what was lousy, and she was like, uh. HAHAHA. XDDDDD She said that we all think she's using the same font but whatever HAHA I'm not gonna attempt to under complex (or not) issues at 11.15pm. XD
HAHA Brittany and Emma's sending me lame comics. Like WTF how disturbing. XDD
Check it out.

You know you want to. XD
Go on, click it.
Damn this post is long. XD
Imma go now. I'm hogging our blog, it seems. XD
TATA!!

xoxo
Bex.

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:59 PM