Wednesday, June 27, 2007

GAH

SO OMG. CORDE'S A MODEL. AND SHE'S. EVERYTHING. -"fan girl"s over corde- -dies after- SHE'S JUST TOO. EVERYTHING OKAY. XD
So I -whispers-PONNEDTUITIONAGAIN- HAHAHAHA OMG me and fon were sneaking to tuition, she was accompanying me, how nice. Then I saw a red car and nearly got a heart attack. So I yelled at fon and she turned tail and strode away, and I HID BEHIND A COCONUT TREE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then it wasn't dad, so I yelled at fon to come back. Then I RAN across the road, nearly got knocked down, and waved her off. XD
Between, basically we got colon cancer with rui, then me and fon went to Novena - Starbucks and sat there for like almost two hours talking shit. We can just talk. XD That's so... I dunno.
OKAY OMG WE FOUND THIS PLACE CALLED ACADEMY OF ROCK.
Apparently it's like a school that gives lessons on BASS, PIANO, GUITAR, DRUMS!!! AND VOCALS!!!
AND IT'S FUCKING CHEAP. -freaks out- SL:KDFGHPA:DLJGH:LSDHKJSDL:GHDJKG
So I'm going at the end of the year. XD DON'T CARE.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:34 PM