Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm back baby! Haha.. I'm officially back from my hiatus of hermitting.. Ha.. Skool just started and already there was hell.. Bex, Rui and me got hooked on late night conferencing and now we're doing it almost everyday. I'm like the one who calls and connects and we'll spend the night away.. This is probably the last awesome weekend before the block testing crap starts next week.. Boos.. I hate it! Like we have science and maths like 5 periods in a row.. The HORROR!!

And finally our band name was decided though it's probably tentative.. We almost say it sounds good but change it after a while.. THE RENEGADE CALVARY.. Doesn't that sound amazingly impressive? Sounds metal and I quote from my Mom, "Anti-Christ".. Well, for Christ's sake, we are so not satanic.. And we roped in Rui to be the band manager just because she's so awesome at making us laugh.. She's going to be the life of the band.. Otherwise, we'll make her learn an instrument and she'll HAVE to join the band..

Went to watch TRANSFORMERS today! OMFG!! Shia was so freaking cute and awesome.. The movie rocks like no other.. Seriously, the best movie I've seen so far this year.. And it's probably going to be better than Harry Potter.. I love the movie!! 5 stars up!! My computer keeps messing up.. Damn, it's like it's crashing every 3o mins.. Oh well, I went to see stuff for Lynette and Jess's birthday present. They so deserved something better than prelim papers for birthday..

Anyways, gtg before the com crashes again!

//FON//

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:57 PM