Saturday, June 23, 2007

LONG TIME

So FONTEYN hasn't been blogging. HMPH. Not that I care...

So I almost cried during ballet. O.o BUT THAT'S CAUSE. We went through a lot of pain. XD Not that the NON BALLET-ERS would understand. Unless you're really caring, then I love you lots. XD

Okay so... YESTERDAY, Rui and I went to Bugis to buy YULING'S birthday pressie. Incidentally, it's 2 months later. O.o So I feel kinda bad, cause I pangseied my family to go with her, when we (mum, sissy and I) were supposed to watch Fantastic Four 2. But I didn't really wna go...

So I think we got lost, yeah, and we circled Bugis like 3 times. O.O MAYBE MORE. HAHAHAHA. I realised when I'm with Rui, I'm always walking a lot. XD It's both our bad sense of direction. HAHAHA. I think we spent around 70 dollars. O.o And oh yeah, I GOT A GEOGRAPHY SEC 3 TEXT. FINALLY!!! -halleluia chorus-

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 12:37 PM