Saturday, June 16, 2007

NIGHT SAFARI

HAHA OKAY SO. We as in Me, Rui, Jamies, Yew Leng, Yuling, Hui Qi and Qian Yi, went to the Night Safari last night. WEARING SHREK EARS. And the same dance shirts, but apparently the ears were SO attractive that no one noticed the shirt bit. So I met Ruilynn and Jamie at 6.30 but somehow everything took so long that we reached the place at like 8.15. And I discovered I couldn't pronnounce METHANE and Hui Qi had GREAT pleasure in correcting me.

Okay so, as if we hadn't lost so much time, we spent at least 10 minutes at the entrance taking pictures! HAHA so fun. And oh yeah, RUI WAS SCARED. XD But aww poor her. So after taking all those REALLY GOOFY pix, she wasn't scared anymore. XD

So we went to buy tix, then me and Rui ran off to the Ben and Jerry's, then we saw them all walking away and we were like WAAAAIT WE'RE HERE and -runs-. So after that we were all, WE WERE AT B&J, then Yuling went AAHH and grabbed hold of my RIGHT arm and raced there, and I was there running sideways cause she was on my left and I didn't want to step on her feet. HAHAHA. So we were there making a lot of noise in B&J cause everyone decided to get ice cream (I got COOKIEDOUGH and shared with Rui), then we suddenly found ourselves talking away to this Indian woman. Yeah, she's from INDIA. And she was really nice and pretty. She complemented our ears. XD So we took a pic with her, and she got a pic of us (earies!) XDD Then off we go!

So we walked for a bit, Ruilynn was clawing away at me and Jamie and poor James isn't used to Rui's clawing, so she was like OOWWWW and I was like O.o WE SAW OTTERS. THEY WERE THE CUTEST THINGS!! Kept making squeaky noises cause apparently they like to be looked at. And fishing cats, and mousedeer, and more fishing cats. So we turned back after a bit, and went for this animal show, a little disappointing, really, for all of the 20 minutes queueing. Until this time, about three people made Shrekkey comments. James needed to LOO halfway so she and I raced there and I yelled to this drinks guy where the loo was, and his friend was like HAHA ALL RIGHT. So we got to the show, I opened my Oreos Double Stuffed but no one wanted any. DX So I ate 5 and rolled up the tube. This is really irrelevant, but Oreos are important to me so I'll write about them any damn time I want. XD

After, we went to the tram ride, (enter, three more shrek comments) and Ruilynn was like freaked out at intervals cause it was really dark at some bits (well lit, yeah right). Poor dear. Saw Lions, Rhinoes (ME!!), Hippoes, Giraffes, a Zebra, Pigs (HUIQI HAHA), and that's the exciting stuff, well not so but whatever. These caucasian girls got on the tram, and this french girl wouldn't shut up! Like she threw a tantrum and everything and it was TRES annoying. Another shrek comment when it was over, bought pictures (am now broke and owe people money) XDDDDD

So after, we went home, danced outside, got weird stares. But hey, we're never gna see them again, so we were like -dances to candyman- HAHA I kept colliding into Ruilynn. Yuiling didn't wna dance but she was bopping around. HAHA she couldn't resist! XD

Me, Jamies, Hui Qi and Rui went to Chomp Chomp. MAN gruelling journey. Found that almost all the buses weren't operating anymore, panicked, found out uhm, bus whatever was still okay, went out and crossed the road to get it. We were technically not allowed out, like it's illegal cause of curfew or whatever, so we took off the ears to UNDRAW attention. XD Then we walked to Chomp Chomp (enter Rui's freaked outness) through this park, and really deserted streets. Note, by this time, it's 12.30AM. OMG. So we went there, I bought lemon lime juice and four chicken wings. Hui Qi got hokkien mee (didn't eat), Jamies got stingray. YUMO. We all ate that. Rui claimed she didn't wna eat anything but scarfed from us. HMPH. XDD Then me and Rui took off to her house cause she was all set to abandon us cause she didn't wna go home herself so I said I'd go home with her, and my dad was already there. 1am!! So got home, showered, then ZZZAWED. XD

PHEW AM POOPED. BYE PEOPLE.

xoxo
Bex.

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:39 PM