Monday, June 4, 2007

Randomness

I'm back again!!! -Insert dramatic villain music here-

Watched Teenagers video today again!! Ahh.. Love it so much.. It's do delicious.. Yums.. Mom brought over the fruits of her shopping spree today.. Yay!!! Skull shirts and stuff!!! Love 'em.. MCR's coming to town.. I can't wait.. I'm so EXCITED.. Like mad just thinking of them.. Mikey should be back by then.. The hotness.. Sighs, he's taken.. And Gerard's news of engagement and stuff.. Total throw off!!! I mean, what's with everyone.. settling down.. I guess, they need a life too.. Sighs, but I can't help but feel that they're "growing up" and leaving.. Sighs...

I'm moving house real soon prob into a nice apartment but Dad just dropped the bombshell of seeing condos.. WTF?! It's like I practically planned everything and he said I could have my own room and everything... I'm like SO disappointed.. -whimpers- I prob have to share with someone which SUCKS like FUCKING HELL!!

There's maths tmr... boring.. It's draggy and long and it's not like I learn anything at all.. I'm like just day dreaming.. Bex sitting beside me doesn't help anything either.. Oh.. the randomness of it all.. Thus.. randomness.. Ha.. Bet you didn't get that bit.. (For a sec.. I thot I sounded like Bex) -shudders and screams "CLONE!!")

-yawns and sneaks a peek at dinner-

I'm hungry.. Gtg

FONS
Almighty ruler of the MUSHROOM KINGDOM

Posted by Rebecca @ 6:06 PM