Sunday, July 15, 2007

HAHA OMG

SO TODAY WE WERE LISTENING TO THE RADIO. We as in family ans cuh.
So anyways, there was this song that kinda went like this.

3rd September...
Is the day I'll always remember...


And Dad was all, EH?? -goes to turn up the radio- MY BIRTHDAY LEH!!!
So about that point of time, we all got very interested.

Cause that was the day...
My daddy died...


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!!!!!
HAHAHA WE WERE ALL LIKE, ... O.O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
SO FUNNY CAN. THEN DAD WAS ALL, ALAMAK!!! -changes-
THE IRONY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And we were eating in Jack's Place, and we remembered that time in Danny's in LA. SO someone PLEASE remind me to tell you about the time I ate there and the guy gave us coupons. It's not funny til I do the actions. XD OKAY?? XD

Oh OMG I HAVE BALLET IN LIKE 10 MINS AND I FORGOT SHIT I'LL EDIT LATER BYE SHIT.

XOXO
BEX

Posted by Rebecca @ 1:31 PM