Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm so freaking nervous... Having been nervous about exams since my history exams about 2 years ago. At that time, I cared and even now, I sort of care because geog is sorta important to me, in a way. Well, geog paper's gonna start tomorrow which technically is today since now is nearing 2am. Been heading over to Rui's house recently to study and slack, it's been fun.. We did something today which was pretty, well, how to put it, exciting?

Anyways, bought "peach flavoured fizzy drink" aka B******* Breezer if you catch my drift from NTUC and that cashier didn't even look at me. Course I didn't wear my uniform but well... Anyway, we polished off 2 bottles which didn't really have any effects besides turning pink and someone got really hot and giggle.. And we took random photographs, ate M&Ms and ate peaches which at that moment, to me, resembled baboon butts due to the fuzziness of the peach skin.

Well, I'm studying agriculture for human geog but I might be doing population and settlements as well.. For physical, would most likely be rivers, weathering unless coastal is involved, weather and climate, basically the monsoon stuff.. Hope it's nothing tough..

AH!! Can't wait for Singfest.. After that would be FFAF concert which I'm less psyched but still, I want to see them live. But they don't give me that much an impression of a head banging screaming concert. But you never know. And Muttons to midnight or whatever their name is played 30 seconds to mars today! The bury! Can you believe it? I mean, I know... But i Guess, they're sorta mainstream in a way.. Sorta.. IDK.. Don't really listen to them or anything..

Can't wait to get the Gallows CD and Crowned King.. Anticipating A7X of course.. And another band which I totally forgot.. Hmm... Anyways, I gtg.. Revise for Geog! Wish me luck!

Posted by Rebecca @ 1:55 AM