Friday, July 20, 2007

PIANO EXAMS

PIANO EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER MY GOD.
I flubbed quite a bit in my first and second piece, but covered up pretty well. Third was like super DRAMA and I went all, -sways- with the drama hands and eyes and everything. XD But it IS my fav piece; very dancey, very performance-y, so you can't arse me.
DDDX I TOTALLY SPACED on the dominant 7th scale, but I kinda made up for it with the others in similiar motion cause the dude asked me ALL THE HARD ONES. Like all the four on the back page, IN MINOR HARMONIC OKAY. But I played them with NO mistakes. XDDDD -is proud despite flubbing-

And YES I do have the right to be proud of myself.
Why?
1. I didn't breakdown unlike last year; got shoved right in so I didn't really have the time to lose myself.
2. I named the Romantic Period composer correctly; Chopin.
3. I followed the dynamics in sight reading.
4. Delivered in my third piece. And I'm pretty sure I can pass; last year I was all OMG I'M TOTALLY FAILING. So YES, I can, and will be, PROUD. -is happy-

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 6:58 PM