Monday, July 2, 2007

SO

THE HERMIT has finally decided to grace us with her presence. XD
PEOPLE. I'm having university issues, AGAIN. O.o What's with my obsession over the not-so-impending shadow of my future?? Okay maybe it's just paranoia, but lemme tell you, IT'S FULLY JUSTIFIED.

"Better to be safe than sorry," - Bethy.
OF COURSE. That's why we're soulsisters!

SO. I've decided to have this little thingy called...

Think About It

Naturally, you have to think about it. XD Ruilynn's "random tots" gave me this idea. XD Credit to RuiLynn.
So...

Think About It
HOW THE HELL...
Can the vocalist of SLIPKNOT be the vocalist of STONE SOUR as well?? I MEAN SLAY-FUCKING-ER!!!! Srsly, Through Glass by Stone Sour is NOTHING like Slayer. O.o COREY TAYLOR IS versatile ABSOLUTELY FUCKING MAD.
And guess what, he worked with Anthrax too. Quoted by fans saying:
"Anthrax is NOT his style at all!!!"

One thing to say:

Exactly.

xoxo
Bex

Edit: I swear too much. XD

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:09 PM