Friday, July 27, 2007

Spongebob.

TWO WORDS.
SPONGEBOB'S CREEPY.
Well, technically it's two words and one contraction, means three words, but fuck it, you get the point.
DAD'S COMING HOME ON SUNDAY. Truth be told, I'm actually looking forward to the stuff more. XD MEEH I FEEL MEAN. I LOVE DADDY. Uh right.
So, HE GOT JANANI'S PRESSIE. IT IS... Oh wait I shall NOT say it here, in casieboos she's lurking or something. XD Oh shit I wrote in casieboos. O.o RUI'S INFLUENCING ME.
Okay so yes, Fon's right, we've been going to Rui's house like EVERY MORNING. And I think we only studied for two of those mornings seriously. Oh whatever. -rolls eyes- I totally crammed for geog, gimme credit! XDDD
AIYO, mum's nagging. Exam week. I DESERVE 10 MORE GODDAMN MINUTES.
ARGH.
CAN'T WAIT FOR
SINGFEST!!!!
HUZZAH.
Only thing keeping me sane; MAKE IT THROUGH PRELIMS BEX!!!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:05 PM