Friday, November 30, 2007

Painting

OMG blogger's rhetarded.
So anyways, am painting my room. Three walls dark purple and the other one white. And it looks unfinished, cept it's not. O.o Oh well, hopefully it'll look better when the furniture comes. I'm now covered in white splotches, and very much resemble a sugar frosted doughnut. HAHAHA. Sweet!!
So I'm flying off on monday. SO SOON. If I die people, come to my funeral okay? I'll appreciate it. And don't tell me to "halt my analytical mind" like my horoscope did, cause I'm paranoid like that. XD I need to refrain from following it so much, even though it's FREAKILY ON TARGET SOMETIMES (and terribly off target other times), cause something might happen. XD Like my guillibility level going up by ten notches or whatever. HAHA. But of course, people who like to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT will revell innit. So I can't check it on monday. XD Cause if my horoscope says something bad's gna happen, I have NO IDEA what I should do. HAHAHA.
GAH. I hate that stupid song on the radio.
Bye lovies.
<333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 3:22 PM