Sunday, November 25, 2007

PROM

PROM WAS SO FUN.
In a nutshell, there were a whole lot of unexpected winning of prizes, SCARY. And we clubbed after that, no details. I got TOTALLY sloshed, cursed at chalet people, almost got the cops called, and BLABLABLA. XD Two tequila shots, a little vodka. I'M A LIGHTWEIGHT DAMNIT.
So I'm blogging about REDcamp, cause WeiXuan kindly reminded me. OR NOT. HMPH. YOU AH YOU CHINA BOMBER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
It was, all in all, really fun. The boring bits were the touring of schools, courses, blablabla. But Audio Tech was fun! Cause I got to play the drums! Hahahaha. Oh, and go next to a rocket. XDDDDDD
The food was awesome, the last day's food was a little heavy tho. BUT THERE WAS HOP NIGHT! Tres fun, and we got to see a whole lot of great dancers! DANCE FOR LIFE!! <333
So I met some awesome people, mainly the SLs. And I went on a total SL rampage today, adding all the SLs in sight. Hahaha. And ONE PARTICULAR SL MAKES ME WNA KILL HIM FOR BEING SUCH A TWO YEAR OLD!!!
OH NOES GTG DINNER BYEEE.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 5:51 PM