Saturday, November 17, 2007

SYNYSTER GATES. <3

I had a dream last night that I met Synyster Gates! In my dream, he was a buddhist... Strange. But nevermind. The totally horrible thing was that I kept missing A7X when I wanted their autographs! Whenever I saw them, I didn't have autograph shit with me so I couldn't get it. DX BUT I HUGGED SYNYSTER GATES. I remember one bit of my dream when I yelled SYNYSTER FUCKING GATES, and he looked behind and at me, and I RAN into his arms and squished him!!! Hahaha that makes the second celebrity I hugged in my dreams. First was Gerard Way, I actually leapt into his arms and he had to carry me. XD <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 I was SO happy with my dream. Then some random dream after that ended that isn't really important, cause it's forgotten. XD
I just have to immortalise it in the archives of Blogger so I don't forget it. XD
Taa now. Maybe I'll post prom pix if I'm un-lazy after prom. XD Can't wait!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:51 PM