Sunday, November 11, 2007

Video

I remembered one more thing. XD This A7X MVI Version wasn't available in Singapore, SO I THOUGHT, turns out it is. Anyways, I ordered it from Warner Bros online, and since they couldn't ship it to Singapore, dad agreed to let me enter his company address in US since he's gone there now, and send it to his secretary. Well, genius 'ol me entered the wrong fucking address!!! And as fuck would have had it, the customer service is SO SLOW, and by the time they replied, the CD was already shipped! So I'm DEAD, unless, MASTER PLAN, I tell dad that I changed the address and go to HMV and get the CD. WHAT A WASTE. I feel like shit everytime I think about it.

And Sarah made me this amazing video (slideshow) with all the pics she took when she was here. I look weird but I love it nevertheless. I almost cried. XD Well anyways, here it is. Sarah, you're so amazing and thoughtful, and I'll think of you EVERYTIME I watch this. I love you. Less than 3 million and more.

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:00 PM