Friday, December 21, 2007

BACK.

HEY ALL. I'm back from KL! Bet ya'll missed me. I had like 9 messages when I came home. XD And a 8am visitor this morning. HAHA. Naw, Fon just came to give me my phone. I hope I can go to her Christmas parties on monday. Apparently her German rellies are cool, and I don't really wna go to my cousin's one... So strange, rellies from both sides that I hardly know and am expected to remember all their names. O.o
So all we did in KL was to shop and eat, shop and eat, blawblawblaw. I'm gna go exercise very soon. EEEEEEEEEEEE.
Apparently our carpenter is late. He's supposed to come today, so we're all stuck at home waiting for him, AND HE'S NOT HERE. GRR. Stupid man. We can't do anything today cause of him. Did he DIE or something?? O.o
Went to SRJC this morning at NINE, SO DAMN EARLY, to sign some form thing for my admission and course thingy. SIAN. Had to wear colorful clothing. And tie my hair. Eeeee. At least it didn't take too long.
OMG. YOU KNOW, I BOUGHT THREE CDs FROM KL!!! Ozzy's new one, two ACDC live ones!! <33333333333333333 The ACDC ones are VCDs but I can play it on my CD player cause it's also a VCD player! Ancient as it is, there are times when I TRULY LOVE IT.
HAHAHA. OMG. These people called from dno where, saying they had to deliever a relax chair thingy, and my sis said "electric chair". HAHA YAY IT'S MINE. The Courts people came by to deliever a MATTRESS for sis, not her bed, and now my chair is coming!! <3333 I'll go off now to receive it! YAY.
ILU ALL.

xoxo
Bex

PS. OMG I WNA FAINT. IN THE END OUR CARPENTER IS NOT COMING. MURDERZZZZZ.

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:37 AM