Saturday, December 15, 2007

ESCAPE.

So there was an unofficial REDcamp outing at Escape Theme Park today! It was SO awesome, cause I haven't been there in like ever.
So first thing in the morning, BALLET WITHOUT TOEPADS. AND YES, IT WAS POINTE. I nearly died from the pain. Then I still had to go home and clean up, last minute orders from mum. So Drey came by at 12.30, and we went to meet Jiaw. That bumbum last minute say go. O.o So we were supposed to meet at Outram, but he said he was hungry, and Outram had nothing to eat, so we went to Dhoby Ghaut. He complained like all the way about his concession card. XD And naturally, BHBed all the way for like the whole day, never stopping. HAHAHA.
So we EVENTUALLY got to Escape, late, I might add. And met Weixuan, Jeremy, Clement, Matthew, Lawrence, two really rad girls from the other tribes BLABLABLA there. Then some how, the whole bunch of us convened inside. Ooh Drey's online. Haha, okay, back to the point.
We rode the Rainbow first, just about screamed my throat and lungs out. HAHAHA. Then followed by Viking, good shit. <333 HAHAHA WEIXUAN'S FACE WAS UBER FUNNY. And I found out that if you raise your feet, it's like you're flying! YEY. Then the Flipper, alright, but it took real long, longer than the other queues. So long, in fact, that a bunch of SLs and campers went to sit the ghey kiddy train ride. HAHAHA. Then the HAUNTED HOUSE. OMG LA. That Weixuan kept trying to scare us, cause I was clinging on to him like mad, and Drey was clinging on to ME. I have NO IDEA why I agree to do this, and I also have NO IDEA why the hell I'm so scared of these things. HAHAHA. A bunch of them didn't go out at the end and stayed behind to scare us, so we thought we'd do the same to Jeremy's bunch. Couldn't tell if it worked, I don't think it did. HAHAHA.
That's about all the fun today. OH. I bought a new Emily bag, and the third issue for The Umbrella Academy. <3 GERARD. AND a book of Gothic Fairy Tales. Like a comic or something. It is LOVE.
And also, I forgot to give everyone their things today. Cept for Drey's souvenirs. I didn't give Weixuan his, and Jiaw's CD, and pay Clarence back for the entry fee cause he used Nets. XDDD WE'LL DO IT SOON AT THE CENTURIONS GATHERING. YEYYY.
Bye lovies, I'm gna go on myspace. So much better than friendster. XDDDDD
<3333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:05 PM