Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'M BACK

I'M BACK BITCHES!! XD You all totally missed me. <33333 And guess what? I TOTALLY MISSED YOU GUYS TOO!!!

So... I forgot two reasons why NZ is AWESOME! XDDDDDD

1. They totally made a huge deal about Led Zeppelin's concert. I doubt Sinagpore did.
2. THEY HAD GERARD ON C4!!!

So C4 is like NZ's MTV. Apart from playing really rad videos (and really bad ones too), their VJ who we watch is uber cute, and I mean his personality, and they had Gerard!!

So he was playing this drawing game with Gee, where they drew three different lines on their papers, then swapped over and gave the other a theme to draw out of those three lines. Gee gave the VJ the theme "The Assassination Of JFK", and the VJ gave Gee "The Cover Of The next MCR CD". So Gee drew this awesome but out of point kinda sea and flying boat over the water thing, and said "I guess the next record has to be about sea shanties." HE'S SO ADORABLE. <333333333 But he was scratching like, think Ray in LOTMS. XDDD Dad said they're all grubby and such, I told him to shut up and get out. HAHAHA. XD PWNED!!

So when we got back, it's HOT, and there was a bloody power cut sometime during out vacation, so the fridge shut off, and basically EVERYTHING INSIDE ROTTED AWAY. Like, when I went into the house, I immediately detected the smell. So I was like Eeeeee, what's that? And then I opened the fridge and I was all EURGH. When we got the power running again, I saw that the fridge had like, brown stuff at the bottom, it was SERIOUSLY MAJOR GROSS OUT MATERIAL. The smell was TERRIBLE. Think spoilt mushrooms, times 10. THE ODOUR WAS SO UNBEARABLE. I totally felt like puking. But whatever, seeing as our family is basically dysfunctional and incapable of getting help, sis and I had to help wash out the shelves whilst Dad bummed out upstairs. MEN! See, our maid didn't return. O.o I dno what happened, but she's coming home tomorrow.

So anyways, now my bones hurt from washing out the fridge shelves, especially my back and right knee. Bloody chronic hurt. And I'm going out with Drey and Rae tomorrow, hopefully. And another time to ESCAPE! on saturday! I LOVE Escape! CAN'T WAIT.

They just mentioned MCR on MTV. DX I suddenly don't feel in the mood to be happy. EVER. Don't talk to me. Night everyone.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:54 PM