Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MAD.

I just don't get why, maybe it just seems to me, that people don't seem to think about anyone else but themselves. Maybe it's me. Maybe not.
Huh.
So I'm in NZ, it's pretty peachy. Somewhat boring, but it's awesome in like so many ways.

1. Buskers, really good; Bonus, really cute. XD
2. THEY PLAY METALLICA ON THE ROCK RADIO.
3. THEY HAVE A GODDAMN ROCK RADIO.
4. They're all mega friendly.
5. They call you "Dear" or "Darling" regardless of gender. It's really sweet, and really funny too. XD Think gangsta guy. HAHA.
6. They have this gorgeous accent. CHOICE!!
7. The thrill rides are AMAZING. HAHAHA.

So it's 7 reasons why I love NZ. But we ain't coming back here again, for a REAL long time. Maybe cause the cost of living here is like HIGH. The only reasonable thing here is Subway, and even one meal costs 8.90. "WHAT??" I hear the masses cry. XD Yes, but you should see the OTHER meals. 16 dollars plus, and that's the average. MAN. How sad.

Anyways, I miss heaps of people, and of course, heaps of people miss me too. XDDDD ILU ALL. Gotta go back to the hotel now. XD

BYE.
xoxo
Bex

PS. I've picked up a little slang since I've arrived, so if I don't make sense, you gotta tell me, cause I forget myself. HAHA. Bye lovies.

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:16 AM