Saturday, December 22, 2007

Nonplussed.

I'm confused. Why do so many people like to go all DRAMA on their blogs. It's a little annoying. And if I do, that's cause I have the license. HAHA. XD Naw. But isn't it annoying sometimes? When I read blog entries along the lines of:

i feel lyke i'm living a lie...

OR

the payn is crushing me, i can't breathe, just lying there, my chest heaving,

I HAVE TO ROLL MY EYES UNTIL KINGDOM COME. BECAUSE IT'S SO GODDAMN STUPID AND ANNOYING. SO THE DRAMA. Cut the decoration, it's not like it's a bloody essay. Not to mention the horrifying grammar, and the desperate grasping of BIG WORDS, and the weak attempt to sound like you have an astounding command of the English language. And... DRAMADRAMADRAMA. These -->> "..." are seriously overrated. People need to stop abusing them, NOW.

PISSED OFF.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 3:45 PM