Saturday, January 5, 2008

Centurions Overnight Camp!

Basically, it was just one night, but it rocked all the same!
It was a real fun experience, involving flour, water (lots), and a copious amount of colgate (will explain later).

So what happened was, we were supposed to meet at Cheers at 6.30 sharp, but Drery was LATE!! And there was this massive jam which was totally stupid, cause it's Singaporeans, duh, I don't need to digress. So EVENTUALLY, we reaching, being really afraid that the people would've left without us, but in the end, only around 10 people turned up. Or more, I don't know. XD Less than 20, and some of them were just friends of a redcamper, not like they were redcampers or anything.

So the SLs were like really water-happy goons, cause they kept SQUIRTING AND SPRAYING US!! After playing this AEIOU game, only 5 minutes into official introductions, I GOT SQUIRTED BY JEREMY. I whacked that dude though, so he got his just desserts. XD And basically I got into the middle of several water fights, both intentionally and UNintentionally, so I was never dry after that.

So there was this other game, where we had to pass Colgate toothpaste (GOBS of it) between us with "assigned" body parts. MINE WAS CHEEK. LAURA SABO-ED ME!! GRR. So from an ankle TO MY CHEEK to Drey's knee, and SEVERAL TIMES, I might add. So it's just gross, but pretty fun. XD

Then we went to this station where we had to pass ping pong balls between our mouths! I won't go too much into details, but let's just say the gross factor was an 11 on a 1-10 scale. EW.

After that was this musical chairs thingy, but we had to DANCE. Blablabla I got a forfeit. DX Did some OSIM iGallop thingy, but apparently I was so "innocent" so I got off easily. Huh. O.o

And AFTER was this whole maze thing, where were had to go in ALONE and blind folded. There was like paint on the floor where we crawled, and FLOUR WAS DUMPED ONTO OUR HEADS. And we got squirted with water and such. Poor, defenceless me... But fortunately, I caught up with Drey at the end cause she was in front of me, and we got out together. Then we had to go somewhere and spell out "Centurions" with our butts. O.o I had the whitest back, says the picture. GRR.

Then we had to throw some water bombs thing from a second floor balcony down into the first, and other people had to catch them. Weixuan is the WORST catcher ever. XDDD HAHA. So we just bombed each other with the bombs after that. UBER fun. HAHA. XD

Then we went for a night walk and such, it was SO long, and really dark, and supposed to be scary but it SO wasn't. And I was like sleepwalking and WALKED INTO A CAR. O.o Later, Jiaw spat water onto my leg. MAJOR GROSSOUT. But it kept me awake. XD Now he says he didn't do it and that I SAW SOMETHING, BS! XD So we walked a great deal, throughout the campus, then we went back to our room and I slept for all of TEN minutes. O.o Then we just told stories and listened to them and jokes andsuchandsuch. Kinda fun, but I basically didn't sleep the whole night. O.o

So the next day, I had a kopi-o in the morning first thing, and I felt much better than before, which was I-wna-kill-someone kinda mood. XD Dno why. And Drey, Carmelle and I went to FLASHMOB, along with the SLs and other redcampers. It was pretty fun, cause we danced and did random stuff like the cancan step and some choo-choo-train thingy to the Baracuda's second number. XD And I got a coffee after that, AGAIN. And another one later when I really needed to keep awake. Caramel ice blended, then iced cafe latte. I was like swinging between stoned from the lack of sleep and wired from the coffee, I was just SO screwed up. Man. And I have no idea why I'm not sleeping, I can't really think. So it's like 4 coffees, INSANE. Cause I had another kopi-o at around 1am.

SO CARRYING ON, it RAINED!!! And at Plaza Sing, it wasn't any better, so apparently it was called off and blablabla. I left at five, and everyone was sad to see Drey and I go. DUH. XD

Went to grammys house, was basically stoned, and something unpleasant happened. Then went home, wanted to use the comp and Dad procclaimed that I was acting uhm, distracted? I can't remember, my brain's fried. I NEED SLEEP. So whatever, that was so stupid. So that's all. HAHA. How pathetic. I might edit this after my sleep tomorrow. PROLLY. <333

Edit: OKAY REMEMBERED. He said I looked DISTURBED. I DON'T KNOW HOW LA. O.o

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:03 PM