Monday, January 14, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

Like omg, first thing, I met Sam, Jan and Jun Hong at the coffeeshop next to cheers opp SR for brekkie. Vowed never to do it again cause it's way early and we waste too much money. HAHA. XD And Jan returned my perfume cause I asked her to keep it for me on Saturday and forgot to get it back. XD And the silly girl said, "EH It smells like you!!" THE HELL. HAHAHA. XDDDDDDDD

Then when we went into school, there was this psycho woman taking people aside who weren't wearing their badges. Jun Hong gave Jan his momentarily, HOW SWEET. XD Then we went to buy it but it was too early, and OMG I SAW MR RAYMOND ANDREW. OMGOMGOMG. I was pointing and gawking like a freak and he was like "Oh hi!" and kept walking. He must've been freaked out by my reaction. GRR.

So basically, lessons, blablabla. I think we talked alot in class, i.e. Haniel and I. HAHA omg like, the disruptive people already on the first day! So lessons were okay, OMG. Notes cost like $4.50. GRR. And something else for Chinese. The teacher is apparently big on "AI NI AI WO". HAHA. Omg and our lit teacher, ghey. XD Really. Check him OUT. Like, clasping hands, and pansy voice. HAHA.

So nothing else, went with Haniel to Heartland Mall to buy SUPPLIES. I heard "SURPRISE" and was really puzzled as to why he was gna buy testpads and pens for a surprise. XD Bought SUSHI!!! XD Yeeeey. Then went home and slept. School is draining, oh yes. XD And I brought Haniel's files home, like the hell. XD Forgot to return it to him. HEAVY LA. GRR. So, I'm gna do something else now. Waiting for someone to get back to me. Idiot laaaaaaaaa. BYEEE. <333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:48 PM