Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy Fucking New Year.

Doesn't feel very happy. Maybe cause I've gone to school!!! NOOO. And I hate feeling so tired after I come back. I DIDN'T GET TO BAKE COOKIES AFTER SCHOOL TODAY CAUSE I SLEPT. BUMS.
It's time to look back and make me feel better.

2007's First Times
-Ponned tuition
-Slept over at a friend's
-Friend slept over
-MET SARAH
-Went to Candy Empire
-Visited CITY HALL for like a million times
-WENT TO BUY BAND SHIRTS AND SUCH
-Shared a ballet Honours grade with someone DX
-Got gastric (yes)
-Clubbed (shh XD)
-Got totally sloshed with my best friends in the world XD (They'll never let me forget it!)

Okay, but it's time to stop looking back. The bloody future is in front of your eyes, and your feet are making deeper-by-the-second footprints in the still-wet concrete of 2008. Better start moving or you'll stick. XD Huh, I sound wise. XDDD What's new? HAHA NAW. But really, we'll learn to let everything go. But I will never let some things go. I HOPE not to let my friends go, keep them close. I don't know if it's beyond me, but it'll take effort from both sides, and I really wna keep them as my close friends is '08, just like they were in '07.
Sarah, Julia, Bethany, Brittany, Emma, Elianna, Fonteyn, Audrey, Rachel, Mayble, I love all of you. I hope to keep you all close forever. Fat hope? Maybe not...

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:52 PM