Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HUH.

So apparently I'm like on the brink of rudeness to Mr Chris Lee, our musical director. Oops. Poor man, I had no idea! Hmm... I shall make a conscious effort to be less "rude", if that's what I'm doing. O.o I honestly had no idea. OOPS AGAIN. XD

OMG OKAY NOW TWO PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME THAT I'M RUDE TO HIM. HUH?? SHIT. I HATE RUDE PEOPLE. I WILL NOT BECOME ONE OF THEM. OMGOMGOMG. I'm mortified, quite honestly speaking. Omg. CONSCIOUSEFFORTCONSCIOUSEFFORTCONSCIOUSEFFORT.

Diiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee...

So today ponned chinese again. I feel like super bad la, I won't do it anymore. EEPS. Tomorrow gotta answer to lao shi. SHITE.

I AM A BAD PERSON. OMG I HATE MYSELF. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDX Feel like crying or something now.

But anyways, Dwayne and Isha are appealing for Rachelle to the Principal, and he's seeing her tomorrow. <333 I don't remember anything else that happened today. I'm too upset to remember. I think I'll go die now.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:26 PM