Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I love.

My blog. It's my world, and I don't have to listen to what other people think of what I THINK. Cause I can block you. XD Okay...

NEXT.

So today I went to my new OG/class. I'm in Orion 1! And let's just say our group is "very on". I mean, we were totally LOUD and hyper and such. Like, our og with 17 people is louder than about 100 over people. We are the best, so admit it already. XD We have a medley of cheers to "suck up" or "coin points" from Games ICs, and believe me, it works. I totally love Elijah, the President of the Student Council because he gave us 300 points for our really loud cheering and, get this, 800!!! points for getting up and cheering in front of the whole cohort. Like, we are SO awesome. XDDDDDDDD So I saw Zhi Xian today, I totally did a double take cause he was just sitting there and I wasn't expecting anything at all. XD Then saw him around nuts. It's great to have a J2 friend in the know of things, comes in handy. XDDD But he's awesome just by himself, AND EQUALLY IMPORTANT AS MY OTHER FRIENDS, so yeah, he's cool. XD AND HE'S IN TRACK! Hell yeah. XD

And I made new friends, basically everyone in my group is friendly, sociable, blablabla, and I heard so is the rest of SRJC, apparently. My closer ones are Vicky, Shan, Isha, Rachelle/Si Hui and Haniel. XD Quite strange right, the name Haniel. HAHA. So Haniel, Rachelle and I eagerly volunteered for some performance thing. XD We're SO cool. Hahaha. Like, when they announced, OKAY VOLUNTEER TWO PEOPLE, we were like, THREE CAN?? And they were like, okay lor, and we totally just went OKAY THREE OF US DONE. HAHAHA. And Haniel has this strange thing for Baby-speak, like Huwwy up, and words like that. XD So it was a pretty awesome school day.

CCA fair after, I kept telling people I was taken when they tried to get me to join their CCA cause you know, DSA and all. XD

Then after, Jun Hong, Aloysius, Sam, Jan and I left school together to go to my place. But Aloy had to meet his friend at Hougang, so we left him at the bus stop. That joker got on two wrong buses and got off again! HAHAHA. XD So the four of us went to my place, played with Remus (Gunther wouldn't stay in one place for long) and played Chubby Bunny!! IT WAS SO FUNNY. HAHAHA. It's totally good to have a group of good friends than just one good friend cause there's more laughs to go around. XD Then we went to the abandoned house behind my bedroom on the pretext of me sending them out and explored. Made like SWAT policemen for a bit, Janice and I. HAHA She stood behind a door and I was laughing so hard cause if the door swings open like they do in the movies, Janice would be SQUISHED. HAHAHA. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Jun Hong didn't seem too interested, but he helped us open the doors. XD Going back at night would be so much cooler.

So that's all I did, and sis has gone for camp. DX Tonight will be boriiiiiiiiinggggggg... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 6:26 PM