Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I swear.

I'll get to ballet class on saturday. I ponned last week to go to NgeeAnn City and PS. Ya'll should love me. XD

So like, yesterday, I, Samantha, Janice, Jun Hong and Aloysius went to Jun Hong's house to fill water bombs. It seems like we were pumping forever, but we only filled like less than thirty. But we still had fun. XD I have pictures, but maybe another day, I'm not a "picture blog" kinda person, I think I'm too lazy. HAHA. So like, we had a whole lot of fun. And I'm really bummed about the fact that we'll be split up tomorrow into our real classes. Why are there so few Arts Stream people?? DX But those kids are coming over tomorrow to play Chubby Bunny! HAHAAH. THE marshmallow game. XD And possibly bake. But we're definitely going over to the abandoned house behind my bedroom. YEY!

School isn't as bad as I thought.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:08 PM