Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lazy

So I didn't blog yesterday. XD
Before I start... Let me just say

I GOT FOURTEEN POINTS FOR L1R5!!!!!!!!

My biggest accomplishment in my 10 years of education BY FAR. Now I'm so glad, cause I've been giving my parents whole reports slips full of NOTHING UNTIL NOW, and I was a big disappointment UNTIL NOW. UNTILNOWUNTILNOWUNTILNOW.

I AM SO HAPPY. AND PROUD. AND HAPPY.

I totally thought I would fail. The past two months of stressing have been for nothing! Gragh. XD But I'm seriously delirious la. When I got my results, I was shaking, and I couldn't think straight to calculate my points, so I had to open the envelope where it was all added up for us. But my hands were shaking so much, I gave it to Drey to open, or rather, THREW it at her. And I was basically screaming at the poor girl to open it FASTER cause it just wouldn't tear! Honestly, how does the government expect us to open those damned peforated envelopes carefully in such a crucial point of time in this condition!! Or maybe it's just me. XD

AND MAYBLE GOT B3 FOR ENGLISH. SHE CRIED. I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER. SHE TOTALLY DESERVES THE BAG I PROMISED TO BUY. MAYBLEKOHSUHUI I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!! <333

BRB.

EDIT: So I'm back. Dinner. XD

So Mayble, Drey and I went to Pizza Hut to eat, then Drey and I went to Harbourfront where she bought an OLD AUNTIE dress, sunnies and bracelets. I'm going out with Dwayne, Haniel and Rachelle tomorrow, so maybe I'll get to buy stuff with the extra money my mum said she'd give me. XD I'm so pleased!

So THANK YOU Haniel for praying for me, I'm only mentioning his name because I know for sure he did, and thank you to all who have shown their support for me, confidence in me and those who kept me in their prayers. <333

There are certain people in my life who are important to me, and some of them didn't do as well as they hoped, or met Singapore's academic standards, or even their own. I just want to say that I know you all tried your best, and I love you no matter what. Also, don't be too disappointed and run-down, you can ALWAYS fix anything you want.

So yesterday was the first musical rehearsal. It was a little strange cause the teacher was like strict on us and our improv acting but he apologized later. So maybe he's not always like that. XD Then he's like a walking pantomimer. SERIOUSLY DRAMA LA HE. And we read lines, and I had to do an entire conversation myself, it was seriously screwed. XD Like really funny and such, cause I did three different voices, and people couldn't stop laughing, THUS AFFECTING ME TOO. HAHAHA. It was fun, going back tomorrow after we go out!

THE BANANAS AND CHIPOLAS REIGN!!! <3333333333333

EDITEDIT: Oh I forgot to put specifics. XD Here goes.
Eng - A1
Emath - A2
Comb Humans (Lit/SS) - A2
Amath - B3
Comb. Science (P/C) - B3
Pure Geog - B3
Chinese - C6

OKAY Chinese so gross right. XD Mayble said so too. But otherwise, I'm super amazed at these results la. Never thought I'd see this kinda thing. EVER.

Oh and there will be pictures tomorrow if you're lucky. XD Of our SJCRETARDISM before results and one picture of after. XD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 6:41 PM