Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ohman.

Realised I haven't blogged in all of two days. XD But it's still not normal. But I've been either too tired, or too busy talking on the phone to get online. HAHAHA. You culprits know who you are. XD

Mum keeps watching Godzilla. Or she keeps it on for the background noise. Hmm. I think she's lonely. I love you, mum. <333

So like, last last night I had a sleepover. XD Was pretty fun, and I saw some schmoopy thingy. HAHA AWW. And we only watched one horror, See No Evil, which I saw before. GRR. STUPID LA. Gna watch Mortuary by myself now. Money wasted. At least I can watch it. XD So we ate MnMs, cookies, more MnMs and SPARKLING GRAPE JUICE OOOH. Yer. HAHA. And we went out for a bit. Actually a bit boring la, but I dno. The next morning saw people sleeping all over each other. XD And seeing as I got about 3 hours of sleep, I was hyped up in the morning, and predictably conked out after swimming. I gave an unfortunate receiver a cut. HAHA. But it was asked for, in a sense. Heehee. So I went home, and slept again, duh. Sleepovers mean you don't sleep that night, but when it's over, THEN you sleep for unnaturally long hours. Hahahaha. Oh, a revalation! XD Right...

So today, what happened was... Read the first post, the first (or second) paragraph HERE. XD I'm too lazy to blog it. Or rather, I don't wna think about it cause it's sad. Poor Dwayne, my heart goes out to you.

Why is it that everytime I come home from school, I end up sleeping?? Tomorrow, I will make an effort not to fall asleep! And it'll work too. XD

SO. GETTING OFF, BUT FOR MY LAST WORDS:

BANANAS AND CHIPULAS FOREVER. <333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:02 PM