Saturday, January 26, 2008

OMG SO FULL.

Went to eat some random international food buffet thingy with grandparents and fam for "celebration" of my O results. O.o Well. I'm FULL, stuffed to the bone, my sister might say. Feel like pukling whenever I do like ANYTHING.

So today went to ballet, my performance wasn't so bad, then piano, time passed really quickly. XD Still haven't confirmed my Diploma pieces. WTF. NO TIME ALREADY LA. Then went to Singapore Expo where sis bought her back support thing, amongst other things, but I didn't really care much to remember. NOTHING FOR ME. Tsk. And during piano, mum bought sis a pouffle, Nightmare Before Christmas, of course. GRR. BUT I BOUGHT NEW SHOES TODAY! Yay. Super light, running shoes, and they're fantastic. <333

No pictures today, but that's not my fault! It's cause my other computer which I use to upload the pictures has a virus, I think. I don't deal with viruses, never had to, so I'm basically scared of the computer, and I don't wna switch it on. Man. HELP! GRR.

FULLFULLFULLFULLFULL. AND SOON, FATFATFATFATFAT. Dwayne, calling you in 8 minutes. XD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:48 PM