Wednesday, January 16, 2008

PICTURES.

Okay so, after several people telling me that my blog is boring and that I should put pictures, I'll heed their advice. For around a week, if they're lucky. Cause I'll prolly put pics up for a few days before I'll become too lazy to carry on. HAHA. That's how I roll dudes. XD

SO. This morning met Jan, Sam and Jun Hong for brekkie again. So much for "never going to have breakfast again". Sam was late-ish, Jan reached at 6.30. O.o So Jan and Jun Hong bought bee hoon, and Jun Hong, typical Singaporean, go and ask for more, in the end cannot finish. He also bought Kopi-C, however you pronnounce it. I ate an egg and KOPI-O!!! Sam didn't eat though. DX Poor girl had a tummy ache after drinking orange juice. WHO ASK HER!! So early drink cold. So here are pics. XD


JUN HONG...

COULDN'T FINISH HIS BEE HOON!!!

"Don't steal my Kopi-C ah..."

So it seems that Janice really doesn't wna eat it. HAHA. XD

My used-to-be-there egg and Kopi-O!!

So basically, we had PE first in the morning. I am SO unfit. Runrunrun, wna die. But not as bad as dance, but that's for later. So like, we did stuff, duh. And our PE teacher, Mr. Cock (DON'T LAUGH), is super nice and cool and he teaches us some really good exercises. <333

Then lectures, tutorials, blablabla. HAHA walao, in Chinese, LuLaoShi didn't come so we had a combined class, and the teacher looked like she wanted to die. HAHA. We were like, noisy, and we basically BSed through our whole exercise.

Then after school was dance. Wa lao, I danced with so much energy, cause I didn't wna look bad after I DSA-ed, and I was like panting like crazy and sweating so much in the Contemp part. Reminded me of SYF days. XD Good times good times. But the HipHop one was okay, not too exerting, and like, the teachy MR WILLY (DON'T LAUGH AGAIN) is like tiny. XD He's so cute. Mr Dan was okay, I guess he isn't so bad after all.

So we're supposed to audition for the musical on friday. Haven't told rents yet. EEPS. Dieeee. So I'm gna sing a duet with Haniel? Maybe. Cause he's insecure. Omg and believe this, my rents think that I shouldn't be so close to him cause he's a boy. SO WHAT. I CAN HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE BOYS WHAT. I have every right, as much as I can be friends with girls. It's really stupid. Whatever. They're lame. So I'm gna try to call him or something now to arrange stuff. I just hope the rents don't catch me on the phone or they'll think I'm confessing my love or whatever. Stupid.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:00 PM