Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Say that thang.

Haha weird title. But whatever.
I've considerably cheered up, thanks to this sweet person who made me feel better. XD
I've written an additional blog (wtf I wrote advertisement) post to say something.

I love my friends.

Ya'll know who you are.

All my blog readers are my friends. But not all my friends are blog readers. HAHA. Okay.

But basically, I love ya'll. I don't know where I'd be without you people. I kinda had a really fucking sucky start off to today, so I went to school in a serious deep funk, convinced the whole day would go bitterly, just like numerous days in SJC, but you guys, my friends, showed that ya'll always manage to take my mind off my problems and I can put them aside until it's time to pick them up again. And for some reason, after I get home from school and retrieve my problems from where I put them with help from my friends, they seem a whole lot less. I love you guys, you make life good, even when it sucks the most. <33333333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:24 PM