Friday, January 25, 2008

SO APPARENTLY.

I'm very inspiring. XD
Today slept in "late". If you consider 8.45 late. Better than 6.20, no? XD Actually I woke up around 7.30, then dozed for the rest of the time til Haniel rang. Tsk.

So Dwayne, Rachelle, Haniel and I met for a movie. Haniel was 20 minutes late. DAMN HIM. Then we eventually got to watch it. The Mist by Stephen King. I was a little disappointed, cause it didn't really have this THING on me, but maybe it was cause Haniel kept spoiling it by talking. HAHA. IDIOTTTTTTT.

Then we got Dwayne's shoes, then we went to City Link AND I GOT TWO NEW CDS!!! Libertad and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son. <3 My official Iron Maiden collection will begin here. XD Whaaat. I want the whole album spine art! OMG. It's too cool... Then went to Peninsular(sp?) Plaza and I got a Metallica belt. First, 39.90, after I bargained, 25 dollars. I AM TOO GOOD. BEST RIGHT. XD So happy. We then went to the nearby Pastamania to eat, not a bad price, 30% off! XD

Then after, Dwayne, Haniel and I RUSHED cabbed to school for our musical cause apparently we were gna get killed if we were late. THE INSANE BUMPY CAR RIDE (I hate taxis) AND THE LOVELY SPEEDY UNCLE WAS FOR NOTHING. I TIPPED HIM A DOLLAR, AND WE WERE EARLY. NOT ONLY THAT, THE BLOODY DIRECTOR CAME AT FOUR. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently he got the times mixed up. O.o But the taxi uncle damn nice la he. XD Ran red light for us. <333 Thank chew uncle.

So musical rehearsal was basically confirming our roles and I watched the other kids act out the FIRST LINE (YES) of Scene 1. The director, Mr Chris Lee, is apparently VERY particular. But he's good la, fine-tuning us. Damn funny leh. HANIEL, YOU CHEEKOPEK SHARK!!! XDDDDDDDDDD

Plus, I still can't get used to the fact that I AM SAFE, I AM CONFIRMED IN SRJC, CONFIRMCONFIRMCONFIRM. I need to start believing it soon!

Damnit, never do theory homework, or learn that bloody hard song, but nevermind, I don't care. XD And tomorrow has no dance, so I can perform optimum in ballet. I'm gna make up for last week. GOOD.

Now I'm gna go shower, then listen to my new CDs! Life is good... Wow. Feels special saying that, I better enjoy it while it lasts. <333

xoxo
Bex

PS. Pictures tomorrow, I'm just TOO DARN LAZY. XD Told you I'd eventually stop putting them up. HAHA, just a matter of time!

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:04 PM