Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So.

I have to stop writing bad "poems". XD

Omg I did something really stupid today. Nevermind. Won't divulge.

So like, nothing much happened today. MANY breaks, first hour already got break. Rachelle, Haniel and I met Dwayne, he also had break, and we spent the time gambling with MnMs in SAC. HAHA super funny la, kept laughing so much! XD We totally need to do that again. Except our throats will die, I'll get fat, and broke. XD

Then lessons, blablabla. One big fat drama happened in Math when this guy totally insulted the teacher. HAHA. Monfort one, damn cool though. XD Don't feel like saying much though.

HANIEL AND I STALKED DWAYNE AFTER SCHOOL. XD I drove him to boiling point, and he yelled, and I could hear him from far away! HAHA so funny. HE'S GOT A GF. AND WE KNOW WHO IT IS. HAHAHAHAHA. Okay so, taas. Don't feel like talking much. I know why. And Haniel does too. And few others. Nevermind.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 5:26 PM