Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday

Is the most uneventful day ever.

Went to church, then drove like a thousand miles to eat duck porridge. It is love. <3 Then went to Chinatown to add to the squeeze, it wasn't that bad, surprisingly. Bought stupid decor stuff for Mum's classroom, got come calligraphy done. The laoshi is super nais la. XD Then before we made for home, we bought kaolak, or roasted chestnuts, you might have it. SO FULL OF AIR LA. I squashed every single one of them. STUPID CONMAN.

So after that we went home and I SLEPT FOR FOUR HOURS. OMGOMGOMG. Tonight no need to sleep already. I had a funny dream. XD About someone crossing over my roof to visit me in my room, then I got into trouble cause mum found out. HAHA. AND last night, I had a dream that we got our audition results and we didn't get in. OMGOMG CHOICHOICHOI. Then ate wanton mee for dinner, courtesy of dad, it wasn't bad. XD

Shit la, there won't be sleep for me tonight. DAMNIT. AND MY MUSCLES HURT. DX Can't sneeze, laugh or cough, or there will be painful consequences towards my abs. GRR. DAMNIT. BAD MOOD.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:16 PM