Monday, January 21, 2008

There will be two posts today.

This one will be the events, later will be something else. Maybe.

So today Mr Goh told us WE'RE IN THE MUSICAL. OMG YAY. Normally I would actually be happier, but I'm just not in the mood. Everyone's in, and it'll be so fun. <333

I realised cause yesterday I slept for four hours in the afternoon, I slept at 2am. Listened to I Am Ghost on repeat. O.o Funny. But it's the last two tracks that I've fallen for. This Is Home, especially.

So anyways, Ms Chew wants us to sing that song which I'm so SICK OF, for English Week. Yer, it's the bloody Way Back Into Love. GNA DIE. But Haniel found the karaoke version, so it's fine. But now we need to think of a play. OMG. So many things to do. And there's homework. Screw that, I'll do it tonight, WITH EASE. Hahaha, cause reverse psychology SO WORKS ON ME. Tsk.

Lessons were pretty fun thought. We did some poetry in lit where we had to cut out bit of words from magazines. Our poem was called "Time Is..." and I think it's wonderful. XD Especially our last line; "Time begins where others think it ends". Gorgeous.

And today I felt like shit for a bit in Geog. Cause I DSAed, and I essentially have a committment to dance, but I joined the musical, and so it'll replace my CCA for a bit. And I almost thought of pulling out, but then Yuen Mei said the dance people'll find a way for us to go, so I really felt much better after. XD

PE, Sam, Jun Hong and I stayed late to wait for Janice when she was hanging out with her classmates. I hung out, LITERALLY, on the parallel bars in the fitness corner, upside down for a bit, tried to convice Sam to do the same (no luck). Oh well, can't win 'em all! Then went home. Yer. AND SLEPT. For like 45 minutes. Hope it won't affect me tonight. Well whatever, I have homework to do.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:03 PM