Thursday, January 10, 2008

TIRED.

Cause we had water games day today, and we played water games. O.o DUH. I think I'm sunburnt, and I have an fbt tan line. FINALLY. Not that it's good, but I don't tan easily so it's a mean feat. XD

So basically, I got soaked twice at least today. XD And someone did something really NAIS for me (I hope) today! THANK YOU! <3333333

Then the PLs had to do some performance thing, so we stayed back til around 5.45 to do some dance thingy. I don't like how PLs sound, like Pure Les. XDDDD So we were talking about how to suck up to Elijah, cause we invented a new cheer. FRESHMEN LEH!! Power right? XD So Elijah's friend told us she'll message him, but I dno if she will. XD And maybe he'll give us "impressed" points cause Elijah is always impressed with Orion 1. XD He gave us 800 points cause Orion 1 cheered for the whole school. Damn loud somemore. XD And like, we have a SLIM lead. I'm pretty upset by this cause it means the other Orion OGs aren't pulling their own weight. Tsk.

So then after the whole "dance prac" thing, Haniel, Rachelle and I walked past SAC, then we saw (I think it was) the student council inside, prolly discussing about tomorrow and we were like "HERE'S OUR CHANCE TO GET ELIJAH'S ATTENTION" and I jumped like super high. XD I think they saw us already cause we were making stupid faces through the window. HAHA. Then we wrote "ORION" on the fogged up glass and ran away. OMG. In retrospect, it may not have been such a good idea. What if he deducts points from us?? DIE.

So whatever, apparently tomorrow, we have this "Amazing Race" thing, bring a brolly and shit. So I'm so tired, gna shower now. XD I pity Zhi Xian, he has training til 7pm. Poor guy. And I'll prolly make him talk to me so he can't sleep. HAHA. XD SO BYE ALL ILU.

xoxo
Bex

PS.

IthinkI'vefalleninlikewithsomeone.

Posted by Rebecca @ 6:27 PM