Thursday, January 17, 2008

Well, what would you know.

I have a zit above my mouth. DIEEEEEEE. I think it's cause I perspired so much during dance yesterday. Omg...

So today, Haniel and I were essentially singing the whole day, you know, practicing for the musical and such. And I just slept for 2 hours and I just realised that my throat is more than a little raspy. I daren't panic for fear of even thinking about the soon-to-be-inevitable. I'll just wait and see tomorrow morning. OMG I wna die. BRB.

Edit: I'm back! Dad needed to use it. I've managed to complete my math assignment and my theory! I feel accomplished. XD My muscles ache like crazy. Too crazy. Like, I've changed my way of walking, to the way that I really don't like, the way those snobby people walk, I DNO!! XD

OMG Carlos Santana feat. Chad Kroeger, Into The Night is on telly!! OMGOMGOMG they sound fabulous!! <333333333

So tomorrow's the musical auditions. And dance. Then BBQ at Jun Hong's place. Or rather, he's having it catered. HAHA. Omg la. My muscles still ache, and I need to go back and dance again. I dno what the hell is wrong with me, no one else's muscles hurt. Maybe cause I put too much effort? Hell, there's no such thing as too much effort! XDDDDDD Oh wait, maybe it's from PE!! HAHA. XD I really have no idea. So Haniel and I are singing "Way Back Into Love" from Music and Lyrics. OMG la. It's such an ordinary song, and I'm singing in falsetto. Looks like I have to rely on my diaphragm to make my voice sound as good as possible. OMG. WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE!!!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:24 PM