Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yesterday

Was crazy. Omg I dno where to start.

Okay so like, we had Amazing Race yesterday, and we basically did a whole lot of walking/slow-jog-*clapclap*-ing. HAHA. XD And played fun games blawblawblaw anscuh. Then like, we played some other games in SRJC itself, and one game got me like muddy. GROSS. This gung ho guy did some random sliding in mud to get our flags and essentially sprayed mud all over me. GRR.

Then the PLs had the performance, and ours was pretty good. Arif was like SO FUNNY cause we dressed him up as cupid and put make-up on them. XD Haniel essentially screamed his lungs out. XD But we didn't get first. NOOOO. He was sad. But we did the mass dance, ORION STYLE. HAHA.

Then went for dinnair at his place. ONLY ME. Ohmygod. It was supposed to be some house-warming BBQ thing? But I didn't go down, we just ate upstairs; Nasi Briyani and fish. HAH. Good host. XDDD But the funny bit was, I waded into his condo pool and SLIPPED. OMG. So after a whole lot of laughing cause I found it really really hilarious, Haniel somehow got into the water after me and we played on the special playground apparatus in the pool. SUPER FUN. Like, the slide was so fun, I went down sideways, frontwards, the normal way. Haven't done that in eons. XD

Then he lent me dry clothes, and I SWEAR, that boy is A TERRIBLE PERSON. He deliberately gave me the weirdest looking match in the whole world, and seeing as he's gna circulate the picture he took of me on monday, ya'll would know firsthand. It was basically huge, and GREEN and floral print pants. Ohman... Sounds sad even here. But I was grateful for dry clothes. Remind me never to do this again, at least not at a strange condo with no backup attire. GRR. But I'm terribly sporting, and I don't give a damn. XD Although I look waaaaay funny. HAHA.

So TODAY.

Ballet, first time in a month, and by the time I was done, I was like waaay tired. Then I still had to meet Sam, Jan and Jun Hong to go to NYP. The trip was essentially meaningless cause we didn't do ANYTHING. We just perspired a whole lot, went into a school to cool off, got free popcorn, persipired somemore, and went to their Macs to eat and play Truth or Dare (briefly) and some funny trick games. Laughed a ton. XD Then Drey messaged me that she was reaching Sengkang and I was like OHSHIT cause I was supposed to meet her like 4 minutes later to go to NP to watch BA_comm's Drama Day. But I walked to YCK MRT station where her dad drove to pick me up, so it was dandy. Her dad's heaps nais. XD

So she bought flowers, which we distributed respectively. XD How sweeeeeet are we not? HAHA. And Drama Day was a blast, funny, and not a waste of time at all. XD Went to KAP to eat, left shortly after NP people arrived. WASTED. And by the time I reached home, Weixuan just reached KAP. O.ooooo Like wtf...

So I'm tired, obviously. XD Gna go sleep, and see my sis' stuff, which she's been asking me to go see since just now. Feel bad. O.o NIGHT ALL.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:51 PM