Sunday, February 17, 2008

FIVE DAYS WITHOUT BLOGGING.

Didn't notice too. HAHA. XD I'll just blog what I remember. So yer.

V-day was okay, and I got lots of sweet stuff, duh. XD The Guylian chocolates from Dwayne were definitely the best though. <333 I love them so much, I think I'll become addicted if I'm not careful. OH THE FOLLY. They're so expensive too...

So tomorrow is Jun Hong's birthday, and Drey's birthday is on the 20th! I miss her so much. WE HAVE TO MEET DEAR. But you're not reading this, I bet. DX So Sam and I are sharing Jun Hong's present. She's got some lunchbox thingy for him, and she's putting stuff like toys and food and sweets inside. I got him a balloon and a card. A collective card too, it's for people who forgot. HAHA. The message was "FROM ALL OF US!", so figure it out. XD Yer. Then went to Heartland Mall just nao cause I felt my presents were a little pathetic if I was gna combine with Sam, so I got that spray thingy when you press the nozzle one string comes out. Yer. And BUBBLE JUICE! YAAAAAAY.

So lit night wasn't bad. I felt that people weren't performing at their optimum, but maybe it was just the nerves. And I realised most of the guys are tone deaf. HAHAHA. XD I wore my prom dress, after realising I'm sorely lacking in formal wear. And my black heels which totally didn't go, but whatever. People said I looked pretty. <333 And Yuen was like, it's so nais to see you wearing a dress! And I was like, omg how did she know I don't wear dresses. HAHA. But yer. I borrowed Janice's mum's cardigan, and it was lovely, so THANKS HEAPS JAN. <333

Then the next day went formal attire shopping, and after trying on like millions of dresses and rubbish stuff, ended up buying only ONE formal top, and it isn't even THAT formal. It's off shoulder, black with coloured seams around the sleeves and "neck", and gypsy-ish. So we also tried to buy a skirt to go with it, but no luck. Boo... But then before I met Haniel to like walk and buy stuff, and when I saw him, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. The poor boy... He bought a cap immediately after he got his haircut. HAHAHA. And he's NIEL nao cause no more hair (ha). STUPID LA. XD But damn fun to touch laaaaa. Then we went to Peninsula Plaza, and I spend like $72 on an MCR hoodie, skull earrings and skinny jeans. They're good, btw, and I'm very happy with my purchases. XD I just spent most of my money btw. ARGH. FAINT. So much for saving up. HAHAHA.

So yer, that's about it. Around the world in 80 days is going on nao, and it's DAMN funny. HAHAHA. I wna go watch nao. BYEEEEEE. <333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:44 PM