Wednesday, February 13, 2008

GEOG QUIZ

TOMORROW. OMGOMGOMG. And I'm here using the comp and talking on the phone simultaneously. If I don't get off soon, my rents'll incur large expenses, and not only that, I'll prolly fail tomorrow's quiz. MEEP. At least it's not Data Response. MEEP. XD

So today right, I have something important to say. I ONLY ATE ONE BOWL OF PRAWN MEE IN SCHOOL TODAY. AMAZING RIGHT. Oh and a few sweets, RICOLA, but that doesn't really count. XD The chili padi is damn hot today la... MEEP.

Today during PE, we jogged on our own initiative! XD Jogged one round okay, but still. XD So responsible la, Mr Kok called us. YAY. Then played "tennis" without rackets and with a sponge ball like thing. We were supposed to throw it to the opponent's court and it's not supposed to bounce more than once before the person has to catch it. Then we could make up our own rules. SO FUN LA. Yuen, Maryanne, Athalie and I were in one group, and we made up our own rules like everyone in the team must spin twice when the ball is caught before sending it back, and at one point of time, DANCING A TRIBAL DANCE. SO FUNNY LA. HAHA. Laughed like crazy la. HAHAHA. XD

Then after break before lit, Athalie had food poisoning? Dno what it was, but she was puking really badly in the loo. People were speculating about the fan choi she was eating. Poor Athalie.0

Then after school had musical practice. Mr Lee was like late, and we ponned chinese to go at 2.30, earlier a bit. Then in the end, Yuen, Haniel and I ended up fooling around with the mic and piano. XD Dwayne was passive, sitting with Joanna. HAHAHA. So prac was kinda fun today cause we did some strange exercises. HAHA. Vocal and speech, apparently. Then we had to move to LT1 cause LT4 was gna be used for English Week movie screening. I LEFT AT SEVEN. Meeh. But most of the time in the end we were kinda slacking and tell jokes. LAUGHING A WHOLE LOT. HAHA. Then met with Ms Teo to discuss publicity and media, then went home.

So I think I'm gna go and study now, and subsequently hang up. HAHA. XD GOTTA STUDY MAN! XD So hardworking. HAHA. BYEEE. <33333333333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:02 PM